The Game Programmer is able to deliver maintainable code as well as making the whole game alive and running. Has advanced knowledge in networking, RTS game, and AI System in addition to production pipeline.
- Implement and enhance the features related to the gameplay.
- Create modular and structured systems that can be used across game teams.
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code.
- Develop physic simulation on server and client.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related as assigned.
- 2 years experience developing games
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in coding Gameplay and AI Systems.
- Experience on developing multiplayer RTS game.
- Experience with game design.
- Familiarity with Game Engine Technologies such as Unity3D.