We’re looking for a Server Administrator to join our team. Being part of the Server Team is definitely a challenge. While we always try to have each others backs, during an on-call shift you may find yourself facing a tricky problem alone at 4:00AM. Being able to operate under pressure is essential.
- Experienced with server orchestration & handling microservices.
- Experienced with server auto scaling & database to handle massive users.
- Experienced with linux shell scripting, AWS or similar cloud computing.
- Ensure the integrity and security of enterprise data on host computers, multiple databases and during data transfer in accordance to business needs and industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on servers, input/output fleet, and workstations.
- Participates in and supports capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with end-users.
- Deploy high availability servers across the world.
- Experienced with Linux and Shell Scripting.
- Experienced with Redis, Nginx or Similar
- Experienced with any orchestration tool.
- Good understanding of how to lower server cost and improve performance.
- Good understanding of clustering, replication, and sharding.
- Minimum of 5 years in system and network administration.
- Consulting organization experience preferred.